- It was observed by us that
- The best Horticultural produce would be exported to America/USA generally
- Second Best after approval would go to Japan and European countries
- The Third Best Produce is absorbed by gulf countries
- Fourth best are picked by Indian corporate clients
Now the left overs are served to normal Indian public.
This produce is total result of unorganised and unprofessional handling. Which means,
- 1) Erratic use of fertilizers in ground, erratic use of pesticides and fungicides.
- 2) Banned producs are also used, even dosage limits are not followed.
This results in levels of high residues in the final product.
- 3) Harvesting the crop before time/ maturity.
- 4) Damaging of produce during harvesting due to mishandling.
- 5) No proper packing or handling of the produce during transit.
All these above factors leave no option to the farmer and the trader but to ripen the fruits by using harmful chemicals in order to dispose the product quickly.
WE FOLLOW GOOD Agricultural practices at all levels keeping in view the quality of final product.
Our present motto is.. We found that marginal farmers under ZBNF methods were facing marketing problems,
on the other hand those who wanted to have chemical free products were finding it difficult to source such authentic products. This is where we step in
and help to bridge the gap between the Farmer and the End User/Consumer.
In this motto, we have established a network of ZBNF farmers PAN india and especially in and around Maharastra.
We are sourcing different products from different farmers.